Monday, December 2, 2013

My Summer Lipstick go tos :)

My Summer lipstick must haves ~~


Hello Sweeties! Seeing as it's nearing Summer, (in New Zealand :) Sadly we have a sunny christmas), I decided too post my most often used lipsticks. Seeing as I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin, I tend to go towards corals, peaches, and pinks! I also want to through out there that these lipsticks are just my most often used lipsticks that are very wearable. Some of my other lipsticks that I use, (that are brighter), aren't as wearable! Well anyway lets get too it! The list of these lipstick goes from Coral Bliss - Mac, 002 Pink Pout - Revlon, Peach Blossom- Mac. I am sorry that these photos don't completely show the true color of these products but I will soon be updating my camera :) The swatch beneath will show the true colors.



Coral Bliss- Mac, Cremesheen, A warm toned coral color, brings out blue eyes.


Pink pout- Revlon, matte, A long lasting Matte finish to a blue toned pink. 


Peach Blossom - Mac, Although this photo makes this lipstick look rather blue toned, but it surely isn't! A perfect pale peach color for a casual day :)




This photo shows a much more in-depth photo of these amazing lippys <3 I hope you enjoy!


        ~ RunningfromRuby xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...