Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A little break




Every now and then we all need to put our schedules too the side and enjoy a little day out. This is exactly what I did yesterday! Going out with old friends and grabbing lunch, is a great way to get away and have a little 'you' time. Yesterday I ventured out to Ponsonby Central and grabbed some sushi. I have too say, getting sushi on a hot summers day, might be one of the greatest things. On our journey around Auckland, Michaela and I went too St Lukes, grabbed a milkshake and went too get our nails done. Seeing as we had a lot of catching up too do, walking around the mall and getting makeup sampled on us, was the best way too go. This trip was a great way to get away from my busy life of running around, Christmas shopping. We then went make too her house and relaxed around her bedroom and promised to catch up again soon.

- RunningfromRuby x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...