Sunday, December 7, 2014

Makeup Newbies and tries



Left to right: Mac cremeblend blush - something special, Daisy dream - Marc jacobs, Healthy mix serum - Bourjois, Dramatically Different - Clinique


 

Clinique - Dramatically different moisturizing lotion + is designed for dry combination or very dry skin. This product promises to strengthen skin and leave a silk feel to the face. Clinique states that for best results, to use after Facial soap (Clinique) and Clarifying lotion (Clinique). I loved this moisturizer and found it was great to use underneath my foundation, but due to the silky feel the product seems to take a while to comfortably sink into the skin, which means that I have to wait for a few minutes before applying foundation. I did find that this helped my skin feel smooth and silky, but I was concerned about it making my skin greasy as I have normal skin, and felt like this product was very intense and would be better for people with dry skin. Overall I rate it a 7/10 for people with dry skin.


Bourjois - healthy mix serum, is a gel foundation that promises 16hrs radiance-boosting even, revived complexion. It is vitamin-rich fruit therapy that has an instant anti-fatigue affect. It states that it blends instantly into the skin, leaves a flawless complexion and undetectable coverage. it contains Lychee, Goji berries, Pomegranate and is hyper allergic. I have used this foundation everyday since I got it and found that light vanilla suited my skin the best. I agree that it was very easy to blend into the skin, and when on my skin was very photogenic. When photographed with flash, it can come across very shiny, but by powdering the foundation, this can help a lot. This foundation does last a while on my skin, but definitely not 16 hours like it promises, even when powdered. It is very easy to layer and has a nice dewy finish which leaves the skin looking glowy and healthy. I would rate it a 8/10 for my skin. 


Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs, is the perfect luminious scent that lasts all day. This perfume contains blackberry, grapefruit, pear, jasmine, lychee, blue wisteria, white woods, musks and coconut water. This scent is very fresh and floral and is perfect for summer. It isn't to strong and doesn't stink out a whole room, like some perfumes can. I love this scent and rate it a 9/10


Thankyou :D



4 comments:

  1. I love that MJ perfume too! Is sooo good!
    Would really appreciate if we would follow each other on GFC, G+ and BL, so that we can keep in touch!
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the Daisy Dream perfume, the bottle has me sold!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful products, love this perfume. *__*
    lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...