Friday, December 20, 2013

Rimmel London Wake me up foundation review

Note; My foundation has been well used, it will look much messier than it originally was.



A while ago, I read a blog review about Rimmel Londons, Wake Me Up foundation, and decided to give it a go. I have to say, I really liked this product. Each bottle has SPF 15 mixed into the 30mls provided. I found that the foundation looked nice on my skin, and wasn't to heavy. I found that the shimmer, that was mixed into the foundation, gave my skin a nice radiant glow, while still keeping it natural. The foundation was easy to buff into my skin without looking caked on. If you are looking for a medium-to-full coverage foundation, I wouldn't recommend this, as it has a sheer coverage. I also wouldn't recommend layering this foundation, as it has shimmer, and if it hits the light you may end up looking like a vampire out of Twilight. The only downside about this foundation is the color selection. My foundation is in the color 100 ivory, and is still a tad too dark for my skin tone. 


This is a blurry picture of the tone selection click here to see more


Overall I did like this product, but I would say it suits dry-normal or combination skin, as the shimmer can make oily skin look even more oily than before. Overall though, I do use this everyday as its light and easy to use.

- Runningfromruby x

12 comments:

  1. we love the rimmel wake me up foundation, because like you said, we have try skin so it really works well for us. We prefer it from other foundations we've used in the past because it is so light and not cakey at all

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be so cool to pull an Edward Cullen using this! "Say it, out loud... SAY IT!" xD haha I'm a twi-hard. Sorry. Not sorry :P
    I really would love to try this!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rimmel, and this foundation! Thank you for commenting on my blog, I love your blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to not miss out on any posts, join my site! x

      Delete
  4. Cute blog! Followed :)
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been wanting to try this foundation I have the concealer and love it. Hard to find a foundation since I have pinky undertones, don't think I can part with my Laura Mercier one, but I may have to give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your review. I like this product but I don't have oily skin so it's great for me. ;)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice :) I would love to try this one out :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes this Rimmel London Wake me up foundation is good.I am love in it.

    I have a shoe company will you like to visit there plese

    http://www.newbalanceshoes-australia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review :) I recently bough Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as I wanted a high street one instead of using my high end one everyday and I really love it! Smells a bit weird but it's really good :)

    www.mascaraandcakes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...