Thursday, December 19, 2013

Food truck






Today was one of my great friends, also named Ruby, Birthday dinners. For this dinner we met in town and went out too a rustic, healthy, restaurant called, 'The food truck'. I have too say, I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. I had heard that this place was good, but I didn't expect it too be this good! For my meal, I chose their award winning, 'The Beefroot Burger'. This Burger was made up of pickles, a beef, carrot and beetroot patty, tomato, iceberg, and a yummy sauce. This burger was delicious and didn't leave me feeling stuffed too the brim. If this wasn't enough, it was only $12 and was brought out after only ten minutes, which was spent discussing the unexpected location, in a crowded car park. Afterwards we decided to get an ice-cream  this is where I made the mistake. On the desert menu, they gave you a choice of plain vanilla ice-cream, vanilla and nuts, vanilla and berries, or a mix of both. I originally planned on getting the berry ice-cream, but when it came too ordering, I had heard the nutty one was nice so I went for a mix. Personally  I didn't like this at all and couldn't wait too get too the berry section. That aside, overall I had a great time, loved the food and the prices were amazing. I would recommend The Food Truck, any day.

-Running from Ruby x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay sounds good! I have also let a 'join this site' button live on this blog, so that you can follow me on blogger :) x

      Delete
  2. Okay I followed you on there too! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...