Sunday, January 19, 2014








Benefit POREfessional review

As I have dived into the love of makeup, head first, I have built my collection dramatically.
 I first started off with a foundation and a mascara and then branched out from there.
 I loved going in makeup stores and searching for products that a bunch of beauty gurus on YouTube had suggested. Recently I have done it once again and rummaged through Benefit for the holy grail item, 'porefessional'.

* Porefessional is a PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores. 
*A regular tube holds 22mls. 
*It promises to be lightweight and feel silky.



 I have loved this product! The Porefessional glides on easily and not only takes away the appearance of pores but also hides my smile lines. Over the years I have had trouble finding a foundation that doesn't crease into my smile lines, but now I see that it wasn't the foundation that was the problem! It was not having porefessional! I know that porefessional can be used as a Primer and be applied to moisturised skin to help makeup stay put, but I prefer to use it over the top of my makeup instead. Seeing as I'm afraid that the tube will run out quickly, I dab a spot over my makeup on my forehead, chin, an nose area,(where pores are most visible). I then use my buffing brush and blend it in. I love this product and will definitely repurchase! I would recommend this product for all skin types and any readers that suffer from dry skin, spots, or smile lines as it makes the foundation look less caked on in those areas. 


 P.s It's oil free!


-Runningfromruby x

3 comments:

  1. What is the reason you put it on top of your makeup? I've never used this product before so I'm just curious. Do you think it helps better than under your makeup?

    kristianax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I have recently found that my makeup has been looking very cakey, so I decided to see what I could do about it. I had heard that POREfessional helps with creases and smile lines, so I was already interested! Then I found out that this product can help! Hope i answered x

      Delete
  2. Hey thanks for the lovely comment on by blog! I made/designed my blog all on my own - but thanks for thinking somebody else created it! As for images, I take them using my iPhone 4s :)
    I really want to try the POREfessional out! It sounds so good and gets such amazing reviews! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...