Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lush review

As all girls should, I own many lush products. From bath bombs to shower jells, I have tried the lot, and here are a few of my favourites!  


Dragons egg;

Dragons egg is one of my favourite bath bombs ever! It is infused with citrus scents and leaves your skin feeling smooth and glowing. Not only is the outcome amazing, the secret gold that bubbles on the inside of the egg is an extraordinary surprise. The only downside to this bath bomb would have to be the fact that it leaves your bath water stained with a tinge if yellow, (same color as wees :P). All in all, I love this bath bomb and lucky for me, the scent is amazing. As some of the lush products can have a very overpowering smell, I think I should mention that this definatley doesn't and is a lot more subtle. 


Dream cream;

Sadly I am one of those many people that don't sleep easily. When I went into lush and told the stuff exactly that, they pulle this out along with a few other products that I also purchased. I tried out many products to help me fall asleep, and this one has worked wonders. I have found myself falling asleep much faster along with having fresh an light feeling skin. I hate the feeling of sticky skin, or when you can feel that a product hasn't been absorbed by your skin and is just sitting ontop of the surface, and this defiantly doesn't do this. This product is also amazing on sunburn as it is very moisturising. 

I have to say, I have recently been very impressed by lush with their Christmas range, and have decided to try out more! I know that spending NZ$7 on a bath bomb can seem rather pricey, but as they don't use any companies that test on animals products, and everything is hand made, I think it is worth it! I am sorry I haven't posted recently I am away at my Bach in my phone, for the summer holidays! Hope everyone is having a great time on holidays, and if it isn't your holidays yet, just look forward to the next ones! 

Runningfromruby x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful items! I need to discover "Lush" too. Keep hearing about it :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth looking into. Some of their stuff is pretty basic, such as some of the soap, and you could get similar products in other places, for a cheaper price. But the bath bombs are amazing! try those out, if you're just getting started!

      Delete
  2. The Dragon egg looks amazing, and I'll have to try some of their sleep products too!

    kristianax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dream cream is amazing but so is their 'Dream bar'. I think it is classified as a bath melt, but it really is just a small square of white soap, with 'dream' printed on it, and it's perfect. If you have trouble sleeping like i do, you can also try anything lavender scented.

      Delete
  3. Lush is amazing! love it!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...