Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch review



Yves Saint Laurent, to have anything from there used to be a total dream in foggy mist. For a New Zealander like myself, faced everyday with the huge mountain of New Zealand price tags I would have to overcome to purchase something as amazing as this, I was a little put off. When I went on my trip to Ladahk, we stopped by Singapore and I visited my first ever Sephora, along with duty free. When I saw that the price tag was half of the New Zealand price, I just had to buy it, so I did!


(This picture does not complement the color, it is much softer)


Once I saw it, I was in love. The gold casing embarked with black ink, called out to me as I wondered the shelves of heaven. Sadly they had know #1 shades left, and I was forced to buy the #2. Luckily for me, the latter did suit my skin tone, but I had previously wanted a lighter tone to give a more highlighted and brightened effect to my skin. Obviously, (if you are a friend of mine), you will know that I am cursed with hideously, apparent, under-eye circles. Because, the rush of airport shopping got to be, I didn't get to look over all the darker a shades, so I didn't notice if all of them had the same undertone that mine did. Luckily for me, my shade #2 worked perfectly with it's yellow tone to help disqualify 85% of the black that seemed to cling to my skin, and the rest was covered up by my usual Mac powder. Due to being a first timer to this first-class product, my experimental practice was much needed. I realized that the best way to get the black from under my eyes to disappear, was to place a line on top of the lowest point of the circles, and (with my ring finger), dab in an up-wards motion.Another awesome way to use this product is one of my newest tricks! Using it as an lip liner. Due to the radiant look, by outlining the skin that surronds your lips, you get a natural and glowing effect. This also makes your lips look bigger and more obvious. Another trick is by highlighting the outside of the shaped part of your eyebrow. This greats a more defined shape and also works as a great brow brightener. I forgot to say that this can also work as a great concealer, just dab your YSL radiant touche, on any problem area, and it will bring a healthy glow to the skin, whilst also hiding the unwanted. I hope you enjoyed this blog post! let me know if you want any different posts, i.e more on India, more of the products I brought, a monthly favorites, ANYTHING!


Ruby x


13 comments:

  1. This sounds great I will have to try it
    Great blog
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good

    Mymakeupmemoire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I could find the touche ecalt half price somewhere. I also suffer from bad dark circles so it would be my dream!

    Carolina xx
    Blankets Of Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I def want to try it out...but the price tag is so high!Aahah! Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog honey. A great blog you have. Keep up the good work :)
    btw, would you like to follow each other on all platforms. Do drop a comment and let me know on my blog ...I would love to :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following me dear. I too now follow you via twitter and bloglovin. The GFC here is not working but dont worry I will come back and do that :)
      Could you please check if you follow me on bloglovin and twitter as I am not able to find you on any :)
      Thanks love :)
      Charu
      http://myglossyaffair.com

      Delete
    2. Sounds great! Just followed you, sorry must've been mistaken :P x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...