Sunday, December 1, 2013

My welcome post :)



Hello my little lovelies :)


I want to give each and everyone that is reading this post a huge virtual hug <3 As I sit here with my laptop typing away my little notes on this blog, I am excited to see what can become of 'Running from ruby'. I hope that everyone here spreads the word that I have started up a blog!

Just so you know what to expect ;

I will be posting every two weeks.

I will talk about makeup, beauty, clothing, holidays, and anything that comes to my mind.

I will follow any blogs that are similar to mine.

I will post my original photos to make this feel homely :)

And i will always give my honest opinion.

Just a disclaimer, I am not a makeup artist. I have never made a blog before so i haven't paid for a template at this stage. (Tweet me if you are interested in helping me out).

See you all soon :)



- Running From Ruby xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...